- Two days prior to appointments you will receive a reminder indicating the time, but not the location of your appointment. If you are unsure which location you are scheduled, please call our office.
- To limit the amount of people in the office, only the patient(s) being treated will be allowed with one accompanying parent/caregiver per family. Please, no other family members or friends!
- We do not allow food or open drinks in the treatment area.
- Please respect our staff and do not record videos while treatment is rendered.
- Payment will be expected at time of service.
Our forms are now paperless and accessible here. To save time, we appreciate having them completed prior to appointments. Please read through the instructions to know which forms you need to complete.