For everyone’s safety, our office has implemented the following:
- Two days prior to appointments you will receive a reminder:
- If there are any questions indicating recent exposure to COVID-19 or having signs/symptoms of the same, please reschedule.
- Patients with symptoms of any illness or with a sick family member at home also need to reschedule
- To limit the amount of people in the office, only the patient(s) being treated will be allowed with one accompanying parent/caregiver per family. Please, no other family members or friends!
- We are a healthcare facility; you must continue to wear your own mask/face covering (we are not able to provide masks).
- All team-members including doctors have been fully vaccinated and will be wearing proper PPE.
Our forms are now paperless and accessible here. To save time, we appreciate having them completed prior to appointments. Please read through the instructions to know which forms you need to complete.