New Protocols For Appointments (Covid-19)
For everyone’s safety, our office has implemented the following:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car!
- Call or Text 847-498-1595 upon your arrival, and we will let you know when you/your child can come up for their appointment.
- Only the patient(s) being treated will be allowed to enter the office. For our young or anxious patients, only one parent/caregiver, per family, may accompany the patient(s) into the office. Absolutely no other family members or friends will be allowed in the office.
- Please bring your own mask/face covering and wear it to your appointment. It is a state of Illinois and both Northbrook and Highland Park mandate to wear a mask when entering an essential business.
- Patient and caregiver’s temperatures will be taken using a touch-less thermometer. If your temperature is over 100oF, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment after 14 days.
- All team-members, including doctors, will undergo the same screening as patients.
- Complete the COVID-19 Screening form no prior than two days before the scheduled appointment. Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 or having signs and symptoms of the same will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients with symptoms of any illness will also be asked to reschedule.
- All forms (including the COVID-19 screen) will be completed via paperless methods.
- To save time, we will send a reminder two days and two hours before appointments with instructions on any forms needed. Be sure to read through and complete forms prior to arrival.
- There will be no toys or magazines in the office
- Maintain the 6-foot social distancing guidelines when in office until seated in chair
We are so grateful for every one of our patients and have missed you! We can’t wait to see everyone’s smiles! If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office.